Our in-house Goliath Nutrition Coach.
Eric is extremely passionate about nutrition and has experience across multiple athletic domains. Eric started his Functional Fitness journey in 2019 thanks to his wife (Go Amanda!) and was an experienced personal trainer for over a decade prior.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
A few interesting facts about Eric:
- Grew up in Glen Ellyn, IL, a small town outside of Chicago.
- Former Baseball and multiple event Track and Field Athlete
- Lived in Atlanta for 20 years where he met his beautiful wife Amanda
- BS in Nutrition and Foods with a minor in Exercise Science from Appalachian State University.
- Full-time student seeking a Masters degree in Nutritional Sciences at North Carolina Central University.
- One month away from finishing his Dietetic Internship to be eligible for the Registered Dietitian exam with an end goal of becoming a Sports Dietitian.
- Competed in 4 Natural Bodybuilding shows, winning 1st place overall in one and becoming a NGA Pro Natural Bodybuilder in 2015
- Has two dogs named Boss and Shelby (named after different versions of his favorite car, Ford Mustang)
- Favorite WOD: The Chief is Dead
- Favorite Movement: Clean⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Eric also holds the following professional certifications:
- Functional Fitness Level 1 (CF1)
- USA Weightlifting Coach (USAW1)
- Certified Nutrition Coach (Pn1)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (NASM CES)